Internet Marketing, Online Marketing or Website Marketing is the procedure of refining the volume and quality of traffic to a website from search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing via “natural” (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results.
Internet Marketing Company Hertfordshire not only considers how the search algorithms work but also what people are searching for and how these searches relate to your products and services.
As a leading Online Marketing Company Hertfordshire, we structure our campaigns so the quickest wins come at the beginning of the search engine optimisation campaign, and what follows is tailor-made for your specific requirements.
All our Website Marketing projects follow our six stage approach:
Stage 1: SEO Campaign Set Up and Management
- Understanding your requirements
- Benchmarking period to measure and value your campaign
- Online project management software
- Agreed milestones, timelines, objectives and goals
Stage 2: SEO KeyWord Analysis and Mapping
- KeyWord Research
- KeyWord Mapping
- Content creation
Stage 3: SEO Competitor Analysis
- See where you feature in relation to your competitors
- Enables you to know what targeted terms you can use to compete successfully
Stage 4: SEO Technical Site Audit
- Included in the audit are a wide range of factors including: Internal inking, navigation, URLs, meta tags, image and alt tags and site maps.
- Organising & presenting SEO Training when required.
Stage 5: Link Building
- Directory linking
- PR linking
- Content link building
- Own networks
- Social link building
- Deep themed link building
Stage 6: Maintenance and Reporting
- Continual improvement and augmentation
- Ongoing link building
- Reporting on key SEO metrics and competitors
Contact Us about improving your search engine optimisation campaign performance.